Welcome To My Website!
With this site I want to contribute to bridging the gap between ICT, business and life while pondering on the interesting issues in between.
Search in the articles:
Visitors’ Geo Location
- First Map-Based Car Navigation System Debuted 14 Years Before GPS – IEEE – The Institute
- Why Georgia Tech Built a Tarzan Robot That Swings Around on Wires – IEEE Spectrum
- This Hard-to-Destroy Drone Goes From Rigid to Flexible When It Crashes – IEEE Spectrum
- Exhale and Drink Up! [Researchers accidentally turn carbon dioxide into ethanol]
- Frightening!–Hackers Remotely Kill a Jeep on the Highway
- Great Book: Tim Cole, Ossi Urchs—Digital Enlightenment Now!
- New Exoskeleton Lets Paraplegic Walk
- Smart Cane with Facial Recognition and GPS
- Swiss ICT Awards 2014: The Winners
- CH Open Source Awards 2014: Here are the Winners
- Re-use your old smartphone (3 ideas)
- A Broken Bone? 3-D Print Your Cast!
Top Posts & Pages
Note: Google Translate is reflecting a best effort. The translation might help you to understand the content in your language but is most likely not producing good language.
Note 2: Clicking a language will in all cases bring you to the homepage. From there (within Google Translate) you can navigate to the other pages or posts in your selected language.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Cloud computing
Tim Sweeney wrote in January a blog on Innovation Excellence on this year’s tech trends. I only recently stumbled on his article and think it is worth sharing. I want to especially point to his report on apps and technologies … Continue reading
The Open Source Business Foundation e.V., the European network for the Open Source Industry, just launched an “Open Cloud Business Initiative” (OCBI). The goal of the OCBI is to promote the principle of openness, which is responsible for the success … Continue reading
Experts explain greatest threats to cloud security. (NetworkWorld) The article starts: Cloud security threats come in all shapes and sizes, so we asked eight experts to weigh in on what they see as the top threat to cloud security. The answers run … Continue reading
This article was recently shared on LinkedIn: Future of cloud computing … more clouds. Seriously. | LinkedIn. It describes Forrester‘s take on the concept of virtual virtual (virtual**2) machines where users can move apps and data easily and freely between cloud service … Continue reading