Welcome To My Website!
With this site I want to contribute to bridging the gap between ICT, business and life while pondering on the interesting issues in between.
Search in the articles:
Visitors’ Geo Location
- First Map-Based Car Navigation System Debuted 14 Years Before GPS – IEEE – The Institute
- Why Georgia Tech Built a Tarzan Robot That Swings Around on Wires – IEEE Spectrum
- This Hard-to-Destroy Drone Goes From Rigid to Flexible When It Crashes – IEEE Spectrum
- Exhale and Drink Up! [Researchers accidentally turn carbon dioxide into ethanol]
- Frightening!–Hackers Remotely Kill a Jeep on the Highway
- Great Book: Tim Cole, Ossi Urchs—Digital Enlightenment Now!
- New Exoskeleton Lets Paraplegic Walk
- Smart Cane with Facial Recognition and GPS
- Swiss ICT Awards 2014: The Winners
- CH Open Source Awards 2014: Here are the Winners
- Re-use your old smartphone (3 ideas)
- A Broken Bone? 3-D Print Your Cast!
Top Posts & Pages
Note: Google Translate is reflecting a best effort. The translation might help you to understand the content in your language but is most likely not producing good language.
Note 2: Clicking a language will in all cases bring you to the homepage. From there (within Google Translate) you can navigate to the other pages or posts in your selected language.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Information graphics
Josh Catone yesterday published a blog on “How to Use Google Search More Effectively [INFOGRAPHIC]“. Although the Infographic is geared for students us mere mortals might benefit from it as well. Efficient use of search can really save you time … Continue reading
Although there have been controversial discussions on the usefulness of infographics the one published on dvice.com from Rackspace Hosting, via Daily Infographic is nicely summarizing how each generation enjoys a technology revolution. What the graph does not mention though is that fact that … Continue reading