Welcome To My Website!
With this site I want to contribute to bridging the gap between ICT, business and life while pondering on the interesting issues in between.
Search in the articles:
Visitors’ Geo Location
- First Map-Based Car Navigation System Debuted 14 Years Before GPS – IEEE – The Institute
- Why Georgia Tech Built a Tarzan Robot That Swings Around on Wires – IEEE Spectrum
- This Hard-to-Destroy Drone Goes From Rigid to Flexible When It Crashes – IEEE Spectrum
- Exhale and Drink Up! [Researchers accidentally turn carbon dioxide into ethanol]
- Frightening!–Hackers Remotely Kill a Jeep on the Highway
- Great Book: Tim Cole, Ossi Urchs—Digital Enlightenment Now!
- New Exoskeleton Lets Paraplegic Walk
- Smart Cane with Facial Recognition and GPS
- Swiss ICT Awards 2014: The Winners
- CH Open Source Awards 2014: Here are the Winners
- Re-use your old smartphone (3 ideas)
- A Broken Bone? 3-D Print Your Cast!
Top Posts & Pages
Note: Google Translate is reflecting a best effort. The translation might help you to understand the content in your language but is most likely not producing good language.
Note 2: Clicking a language will in all cases bring you to the homepage. From there (within Google Translate) you can navigate to the other pages or posts in your selected language.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Robot
“They’re not quite psychic yet, but machines are getting better at reading your mind. Researchers have invented a new, noninvasive method for recording patterns of brain activity and using them to steer a robot. Scientists hope the technology will give … Continue reading
Silicon.de recently reported on a new robot for hazardous missions: The high-tech spider developed by the Fraunhofer Institute for Manufacturing Engineering and Automation IPA in Stuttgart (Germany). The spider is built using a 3-D printing technique and is extremely lightweight. … Continue reading
As mentioned in an earlier blog (Quadrotors Can Now Play Catch, All-Robot Baseball Team Closer to Reality) I have a weakness for flying robots and having studied insects for a considerable time during my research years I find the objects mentioned … Continue reading
I have to admit my weakness for robots. Especially when they are flying. I find this really fascinating. Read the full article here: Quadrotors Can Now Play Catch, All-Robot Baseball Team Closer to Reality – IEEE Spectrum. Would this not come … Continue reading
Swarmanoid Robot Teams Up with Itself to Steal Your Books – IEEE Spectrum. “The Swarmanoid swarm consists of three discrete types of robots, all of which we’ve been introduced to before: Foot-Bots can grab onto other robots and move horizontally. Hand-Bots have manipulators and … Continue reading