Welcome To My Website!
With this site I want to contribute to bridging the gap between ICT, business and life while pondering on the interesting issues in between.
Search in the articles:
Visitors’ Geo Location
- Four-Armed Marimba Robot Uses Deep Learning to Compose Its Own Music – IEEE Spectrum
- Why NotPetya Kept Me Awake (& You Should Worry Too) | tisiphone.net
- First Map-Based Car Navigation System Debuted 14 Years Before GPS – IEEE – The Institute
- Why Georgia Tech Built a Tarzan Robot That Swings Around on Wires – IEEE Spectrum
- This Hard-to-Destroy Drone Goes From Rigid to Flexible When It Crashes – IEEE Spectrum
- Exhale and Drink Up! [Researchers accidentally turn carbon dioxide into ethanol]
- Frightening!–Hackers Remotely Kill a Jeep on the Highway
- Great Book: Tim Cole, Ossi Urchs—Digital Enlightenment Now!
- New Exoskeleton Lets Paraplegic Walk
- Smart Cane with Facial Recognition and GPS
- Swiss ICT Awards 2014: The Winners
- CH Open Source Awards 2014: Here are the Winners
Top Posts & Pages
Note: Google Translate is reflecting a best effort. The translation might help you to understand the content in your language but is most likely not producing good language.
Note 2: Clicking a language will in all cases bring you to the homepage. From there (within Google Translate) you can navigate to the other pages or posts in your selected language.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Health
Recently there had been some bad vibes around 3-D printers due to all the reports that you can now download files to print your own (working) guns. But this new development is rather fascinating: As the Daily Mail in its … Continue reading
Tim Sweeney wrote in January a blog on Innovation Excellence on this year’s tech trends. I only recently stumbled on his article and think it is worth sharing. I want to especially point to his report on apps and technologies … Continue reading
A smart pill with ‘edible microchip’ tells you and your doctor when the next dose is due: A patch on the skin will pick up a signal once tablet is swallowed and relay this to a smart phone The system … Continue reading